Friday, April 9, 2010

I don't bother counting anymore...

Several people now have asked me how many rabbits I have at my house now. My answer is starting to be the same...I really don't know. We just had several litters born in the past couple of days: 4, then 6, then 3. We also just sold 3 over the course of the past week, so it makes it harder and harder. I guess we're at 33 as of today, which is starting to sound a little crazy, even to me.

One number I am happy to report is "2". That is the number of bunnies that are currently in the house. That's down from the 9 we had in our house until yesterday. Our room has a strange odor about it...the smell of "not ammonia". We finally finished the upper tier of my Mickey Mouse Quick Flush system under the deck, so all bunnies except the two currently for sale are down there under the deck. It's been nice to have the house back.

No comments:

Post a Comment